Affiliate Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our Affiliate Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Services.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our Service.
You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
Affiliate means a person or entity that earns a commission based on sales generated from its referrals.
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our", in this Agreement) refers to JW Basics.
Country refers to Jamaica
Service refers to Affiliate Service (JW Basics Affiliate Program), the allowance of You to market our products on Your Website or Platform.
Affiliate Terms and Conditions (also referred to as "Terms") mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party, made available by the Seller.
Third-party Website refers to any website that is not owned by JW Basics.
You mean the individual accessing or using the Service or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Stock means products listed on Our Website
Sale means the customer has ordered an item from Our Website and has paid over all balances.
- Sale Window means a period of time that an affiliate can earn an incentive for referrals.
Store means the web page in which the Seller products reside.
These are the Affiliate Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You the Affiliate, and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all Affiliates regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all Affiliates who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of this Service may also be subject to other local, state, parish, provincial, national, or international laws.
Violating the Code of Conduct or any other JW Basics policies may result in actions against your account, such as cancellation, suspension or forfeiture of payments, and removal of affiliate privileges. More details about these policies are below.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
If You have any concerns or disputes about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
- JW Basics uses a commission based incentive for its Affiliate Program. Upon approval, each Affiliate is required to generate a unique tracking code for all projects that they would like to market. Upon opening the URL, the tracking code is used identify the Customer and the Affiliate alike.
- The Affiliate earns a commission only if the Customer makes a purchase of any item from the store within 30 days, after which the Sale Window closes.
- Affiliate earn an incentive from the total checkout value, even if the customer decides to purchase a completely separate item from the one that was referred.
- Within the Sale Window, an Affiliate can only earn from the first order that was made by the customer
- If the Customer is referred by more than one Affiliate within the Sale Window, only the last Affiliate will earn an incentive from the sale.
- Affiliates are prohibited from attempting to circumvent any of Our Affiliate referral processes.
- Affiliates are limited to only one account.
- Affiliates are prohibited from using their Tracking Code to make a purchase from the store or ask another individual to do so on their behalf.
- Affiliates are prohibited from linking Our Website to well-known malicious websites or platforms that may plant cookies to capture customer data and to cause harm.
- Affiliates are prohibited from spamming individuals with links to our website that may harm the reputation of Our Company.
- Affiliates are prohibited from using our logo, markings or Company information on their website or platform to indicate that they are employees or legal representatives of the Company.
Service "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" Disclaimer
The Service is provided to You "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, hardware, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error-free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the Company's Affiliates makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied:
That the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free
As to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon
As to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service
That the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components, although We will do our very best to protect our devices from unwanted/harmful components as listed above.
In any case, the jurisdiction does not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
All Bank Accounts should be in the Jamaican Dollar currency.
- Affiliates will be paid all outstanding commissions at the end of each month.
- Commissions on Sales that were cancelled/reversed, failed or fraudulent will be omitted.
- JW Basics will hold your monthly payment until You have reached a minimum balance of $1000 (JMD).
- Affiliate can decide to convert their payments into Store Credits to make purchases from the store.
Business Registration & Taxes
We assume no responsibility for the registration of your Business or the management and payment of your Taxes, You further acknowledge and agree that We shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damages, lawsuits, fines or losses caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with You operating an illegal business or tax disputes by the Authorities.
If an Affiliate chooses to end their Contract with JW Basics Affiliate Program for any reason, they should do so in writing via email, 7 days prior to the intended closure date.
JW Basics Freelancer
Powered by Creativity
Last updated: May 9, 2020